thank u for being a cooler blog than me and not unfollowing me yet
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
• Fading West - Switchfoot
• King - Cider Sky
• In A Perfect World - Kodaline
• Mind Over Matter - Young the Giant
• The beauty of Dreams of Gods and Monsters
• All my DOSAB ships are sailing
• Baseball season has begun
My blog runs on a queue at the following times (EST):
• 9 am - 8 pm M-F
• 8 am - 5 pm Sat & Sun
• New theme. Ocassionally tweeking
• My tags page is definitely still a work in progress...
• 100 Books in 2014
Wow, 5000 followers! thank you so much! This giveaway is to say thanks for following me and putting up with my shenanigans. Featuring some of my favourite YA books!
- The giveaway will run until May 16th 2014
- You must be following me
- You may like or reblog this post to enter
- A winner will be chosen on the closing day (above). Keep your askbox open! If the winner does not reply within 24 hrs, I will choose a new winner.
- International! I will be ordering through the book depository
- The winner will choose two of the above books as their prize (in paperback format)
- please do not spam your followers by reblogging multiple times at once
I FIXED THE TYPO GUYS REBLOG THIS ONE
Week 1: A book with a blue cover
My chosen book for this week is Divergent by Veronica Roth. I started reading it in bed last night, and found out that it is highly incompatible with a good night’s sleep…
Okay guys, here’s the big news!
See this journal right here? This journal is going with me to BookCon in May to be autographed by the amazing authors who will be there (I’ll add which authors will be signing once it gets posted on thebookcon.com).
Now here’s the cool part for you guys: for every single person who reblogs this, I will write his or her url down in the journal, and at BookCon if I happen upon any other tumblr book bloggers those urls will go in the journal too. If you want your url written in any fancy way or with your name next to it or something cool like that, just send me a message and I’ll be happy to oblige!
Not only this, but once everything is said and done, I may be able to send this journal to one lucky reblogger of this post! Note that this is only a possibility, but how cool would that be?!
This is going to be such a cool souvenir guys and let me remind you that every single person who reblogs this gets his or her name written down. Every single one.So go ahead and reblog, and may the odds of your possible winning be ever in your favor!
if someone is mean to you, don’t be mean back. talk to them, get to know them, be good friends, find out all the kinds of books/movies/tv series they love
then spoil it